So I have given in and am writing a post that has a number and some list in it – forgive me this one time. This post is in thanks to @aplusk and others that constantly ask questions on Twitter.
You can use Twitter for any number of things but I thought I would just highlight a few of them. So with out further delay, here are some different ways people use Twitter.
- Movie Titles – yes this just did happen http://twitter.com/aplusk/status/1182313837
- Vote Requests – @thejessicadrake & Semmys
- Finding New Pickup Lines – #nerdpickuplines
- Doing quick polls/research – Polldaddy or just doing a search on a hash tag and counting (what I tend to do)
- Charity – @tweeterism
- Social Media – asking for stumbles, diggs or other social media pushes
- Where to eat/go when you are traveling? – When in a new city just ask Twitter – where’s the food at?
- Need a presentation? Ask Twitter. – It worked for @chriswinfield (and I did help him – you’re welcome Chris :D )
- Send Money – I found Twippr the other day and I’m not sure about if it is legit or works but it is an interesting idea.
- Blocking Shaq – “@livejamie This 6’0″ person wants to block @THE_REAL_SHAQ on Twitter, just for the pure symbolism of it.”
So that is all I have for now but I know you can (and I could if I tried) to think of more. What is your fave?