So I randomly said something on Twitter tonight and actually got a response: people agreed and said that the tactic was past its prime.
Well I have 2 words for you: Its not dead just yet. Okay, that was a few more, deal with it. So without further ado, I present a random off the cuff Top 10 list.
- Bulls – Ever since MJ left they have been one.
- Italian Beef – They cant be that good for your heart, especially in the quantity of them that we eat here. I do have to admit, they are very very good.
- Blackhawks – Another year, another Chicago sports team doing their thing. Notice a trend with the sports teams here yet?
- Wisconsin – They have cheese and more cheese and are just 40 miles away. Cheese does the heart good!!
- Da Bears – Can we get a QB in the house please? Cutler, you looked good so far so that is a start. Keep it up and stay healthy will you?
- Pizza – Deep Dish Chicago Style FTW. If you have ever had some, you know what I am talking about.
- Summer – To think that it is the end of August and we still have yet to have a full week of Summer weather.
- Politics – As the mayor of Chicago sells off the city, Springfield is 3 for their last 4 (Im pretty certain) in sending Governors to jail.
- Six Flags – If they go bankrupt and close Six Flags Great America we will be forced to go to the Dells
- Cubs – Need I say more? I love them but really? Natural born heartbreakers they are.
So that is my list, what did I miss? What in (or around) Chicago breaks your heart? I admit I spent all of 5 minutes on this so forgive me on its weakness!