Twitterlicious is a windows application for Twitter (obviously). It uses the API as all Twitter applications do (well, the “good” ones) but is a desktop application. There are some other desktop applications but many of the ones I have looked at and used in the past were web based (TwitterFox).
- Small and concise UI
- Hides itself in the system tray when not needed, and offers pop up notification
- Displays the read and unread status of tweets
- Allows you to control the refresh rate
- And more – see the site for a complete list
Twitterlicious Quick Commands:
- Ctrl + W — minimise the Twitterlicious main window.
- Ctrl + R — refresh.
- Ctrl + K — mark all twits as read.
- Ctrl + Return — send update (same as clicking “Go”)
- And many more